Consultations typically last 1-3 sessions and are appropriate for a variety of reasons:
- Clarifying symptoms, diagnoses, and treatment needs
- Discussing intervention options and how best to optimize outcomes
- Facilitating residential treatment for mental health or addiction problems
- Helping a loved one or friend with a behavioral health challenge
- Identifying and implementing digital therapeutic interventions
- Wanting input on a difficult life issue
An important part of my consultation work is referring clients to other behavioral health specialists, treatment professionals, healthcare experts, and community resources once I have an understanding of their needs. This includes referrals to group therapy, specialized retreats, and digital therapeutic programs. Because I have lived and worked in the Portland area most of my life, I am very well connected and skilled in making productive referrals locally.
Schedule a complimentary, 15-minute consultation to discuss your situation and how my expertise can help.